Please read the following rules carefully before signing in.
1) As per this agreement, the rules and terms of usage (hereinafter known as Term of Use) are defined related to the services and features of websites that are managed by BIT HIT LTD not only confined to https://bithit.ltd. The existing policies and provisions as mentioned in this agreement can be changed or amended by the company without prior notice, based on the financial offers of the company.
2) By signing up with us and providing personal information, we cannot ensure that no third-party website might contact you, as we do not exercise any right over third party websites that are not managed by us. In such cases, kindly go through the terms and conditions of the third-party websites.
5) By signing up on BIT HIT LTD, you confirm that you are of the legal age in your country of residence and citizenship to use this website and it implies that you are not violating any state law by signing up with us.
6) The products, features, and other materials offered by BIT HIT LTD is intended only for personal, educational, and informational usage. The profits you gain are liable as per the profit tax rules of your legislation in the United Kingdom. The profits you earn attract a tax as per local laws irrespective of your actual residence, official residence, or the country in which your company is registered.
7) All the financial transactions that are executed based on this agreement are deemed final and cannot be reversed in any manner. The creation of multiple accounts and/or usage of shared payment systems for different users is strictly prohibited in a bid to prevent fraudulent activities. Under any circumstance, if BIT HIT LTD discovers about such abuse, BIT HIT LTD reserves the right to suspend the account and cease all the accruals. If the user is found to violate any terms and conditions of this agreement, BIT HIT LTD reserves the right to disable the account permanently.
Copyright & Use of Content
1) All the content available on this website including icons, designs, texts, video, audio, and all contents of the website is protected under the Copyright © 2020-2025 by BIT HIT LTD.
Safety & Fraud Protection
1) All the transactions are monitored actively by our specialists to check for any fraud or unauthorized transactions. BIT HIT LTD reserves the right to reject a payment if our specialists deem it to be a fraud. These steps are in place to ensure that the interests and safety of our clients are protected and safeguarded against any illegal activity from their accounts. Each user or investor will be able to create only one account, while the deposits they make can be unlimited. A single user having multiple accounts is not permitted and BIT HIT LTD can suspend all accounts of a user if they have multiple accounts.
2) If two or more users have the same IP, payment details, security question/answer the same, the accounts might be suspended until the users clarify regarding the accounts. If users are suspected of fraud, their accounts can be blocked or suspended with immediate effect.
3) We are not responsible for any losses arising from password theft or disclosing your passwords. Never give out any details regarding your account to third-parties to ensure the security of your account.
4) Users cannot share problems or send bad votes, and comments on public, social media, monitor websites, forums and third parties before contacting the support team. Support team will contact you in 48 working hours.
1) Although the investments made are final, as per the Company’s policy, users can apply for a full refund for a period of within 30 working days from the date of investment. No profits will be refunded and the return request will be completed only after processing and scrutiny by our team and local tax office.